John Deere DN345
- 345-Cubic Foot Capacity - The DN345 is capable of carrying more than 12 tons of fertilizer and lime loads of 17.5 tons.
- Apply Two Products with One Pass - Add the MultApplier insert and you can broadcast two materials simultaneously for spreading materials independently or apply together at a predetermined rate.
- Walking Beam Suspension - Tires are suspended by a tandem-axle walking beam suspension.
- Less Compaction - Even fully loaded, the DN345 will leave a light footprint thanks to four high-flotation tires.
- Complete Control - The SpreadStar software provides seamless integration with the tractor's Green Star™ 2 display.
- Chassis/Speed - The mainframe is constructed of 4-in. by 12-in. tubing and is designed to operate under full load in field speeds up to 20 mph.
- Accurate, Low Maintenance - The G4 spreader delivers up to 60-ft. spread with lime and up to 90-ft spread width in dry fertilizer with uniformity.
|Fertilizer source||Dry fertilizer or lime|
|Application timing||Pre-plant, Post-harvest|
|Spreader width||Up to 90 ft (27 m) with fertilizer; up to 60 ft (18 m) with lime|