John Deere AgLogic
The AgLogic™ system provides turn-by-turn directions to any field, down to any facility, associated with the work order. Management may also view and track operators from the website to verify current location and status.
- Saves time and eliminates paper waste at the plant by electronically guiding operators to fields
- Eliminates time-robbing errors by providing turn-by-turn directions to operators in route to the field
- Increases tender productivity by providing turn-by-turn directions for tender drivers who are not familiar with field locations
- Allows new operators confidence and increased efficiency getting to the field
- Prevents unnecessary phone calls
Automated data transfer functionality sends work order information from the website to the field and completed work order information from the field back to the Web application:
- Allows user to react to schedule changes and immediately reroute assets by automatic communication to the field
- Reduces trips to the office and increases completed acres per day by receiving work instructions in the field electronically
- Increases the number of tendered applicators by enabling real-time schedule changes and enabling tenders to start their day in the field
- Improves cash flow by invoicing upon receipt of completed, adjusted work order information from the field
The schedule and dispatch feature enables the scheduling and re-prioritization of work orders to an applicator and its supporting tenders:
- Provides visibility of all work orders simultaneously
- Shows all work orders geo-referenced, using field boundary information
- Allows assigning work orders to equipment, including the application and tender
- Optimizes the routes for selected equipment
- Improves office efficiency by scheduling with a Web-based system that automatically sends work order information to the operator in the field
Use the AgLogic™ website to view the current location of assets. The GPS position is updated one time per minute providing the operator with valuable machine location.
- Provides a visual representation of the entire trade area and fleet, or the specific region associated with the user's secure login
- Helps make educated scheduling and routing decisions with a simple visual representation of operational activities to optimize allocation and the use of resources: equipment, people, and time
- Eliminates incorrect field applications with system-generated operator warnings
- Reduces the cost of applicator downtime by scheduling tenders based on their location in relation to the order, applicator, and/or blender locations
- Minimizes the time it takes for tenders to refill by alerting the blend plant of incoming tenders
- Protects the user's business against disputes by confirming the location of completed work orders
Improve capabilities to manage risk making sure the right resources get to the right place at the right time.
- AgLogic™ logistics can easily sort out work orders based on product to be applied to the operator can quickly schedule the same product application to the same applicator reducing the need to rinse out and risk of contamination.
- Easily view weather conditions to know if applicators will be affected and quickly adjust schedules
- Driving directions — applicators and tender drivers can get driving directions to the field
- Field view on tablet allows the operator to confirm the correct field is being worked
- DriftWatch™ sensitive crop registry allows schedulers to see where sensitive crop locations are when scheduling work out
File transfer enables two-way file transfer between the office and the field. The AgLogic™ system can wirelessly send a prescription file directly to the mobile device in the applicator. When the file is received, the operator is prompted that a file is attached to the work order information. The file can then move from the mobile device to a jump drive or card and then into any controller.
As-applied data can be attached to the work order in the applicator cab. The as-applied data is stored with the completed work order in the AgLogic system and can be migrated to other software applications.
NOTE: File transfer is available with the advanced license only.
File transfer provides the following benefits:
- Reduces out-of-office time by wireless transferring files to the field
- Reduces downtime in the field by wireless receiving and sending files as needed